What set’s ours apart from the competition? It’s not a quilt unless it’s quilted……we don’t make “blankets.”
Graduation orders are starting to arrive. Get your order in early to avoid the graduation rush!
Do you have tons of t-shirts of your kid’s sports tournaments….or how about all those 5k and marathon races you’ve run and have shirts stacked in your drawers….
Whether it’s for baseball, soccer, basketball, hockey, tennis, or even travel, chances are you’ve got t-shirts you’re not ready to throw in the trash pile. The latest craze is to recycle these shirts by turning them into a keepsake t-shirt quilt.
Here at QuiltMyShirts.com we can use any t-shirts (or jerseys, sweatshirts or regular dress shirts) to make that special quilt for any occasion. All you need to do is send us your clean t-shirts along with the order form and deposit, and in about 2 months** time, your shirts will be delivered back to you made into a treasured t-shirt quilt.
What sets us apart from other t-shirt quilt makers?
- Quality is the most important thing at T-shirt-quilts.com.
- We use 100% quilter’s grade cotton for all sashing and backing fabrics.
- All quilts are professionally machine quilted using a computerized, state-of-the art equipment. Our patterns are less than 2″ apart in density, making them last for years to come.
- Quilts are NOT hand-tied. Hand-tied quilts will not hold up to multiple washings these quilts will undergo.
- We use a strong non-shine, clear thread for maximum durability.
- Our battings are high-grade poly (20%) /cotton (80%) blend for the perfect weight and softness.
Got Harley shirts? Click on the picture below for a larger view!
We want to thank one of our customers (Ianna Eiger) for posting this quilt (above) on our Facebook page. She LOVES her quilt!!!